Service Temporarily Unavailable Magento

Yesterday I Work with magento and change the store from Magento Admin. Today I starting my work but "Service Temporarily Unavailable" Error comes. I Chocked and Feared. Because I did 75% project. After that I tried to search some solution.

Steps to Run the Webpage.
  • Go to the Website Control Panel (CPanel or yours)
  • Open the Magento Installation Folder.
  • Remove or Rename the Maintainance.flag File
  • Now Run Your Site
How is it..

Check if there is a file called maintenance.flag in your magento root. If so Delete it.
When Magento is performing certain tasks it temporarily creates this file. Magento checks for its existence and if it's there will send users to the page you described.
It's supposed to automatically delete this file when done processing whatever task it was doing, but I've experienced occasions where something went wrong and it failed to delete it.

Comments

Popular

Create a well designed OOP project in Java(Using Netbeans)

Object Oriented PHP for Beginners

Get the Timezone list ASP.net